[birt-report-designer-dev] Crosstab custom format measure

Hey all,

I'm busy with creating a crosstab report.

The summary field is a value expressed in meters.
I have a custom format that it's called through a external custom class.
I want to do something like this in the expression: "var f =
Packages.com.example.Utils().toKm(measure['distance']); f"
for example: if the value is 5000 then it's formatted in 5 km.

How can I do this?

Kind regards