[birt-report-designer-dev] A question about removing single quotes on string parameter

Hey,

I just started to learn how to use Birt. Now I have a question and need help.

I setup a parameter A as a string. However, instead of using A as a
value in SQL, I need to use it as the column name.
i.e., in SQL it looks like  tablename.? = ?, where A will be used for
the first question makr.
However, Birt will automatically add a pair of single quota on the f
A, which cause syntax error (tablename.'A'). Is there any simple way,
rather than write script to use a string parameter without this pair
of single quotes.

Thanks a lot!

Xiaofeng

Back to the top