Re: [birt-report-designer-dev] How can I fill a list-box with Birt Report Designer API ?

Hi,
I've found the solution !!! :)

To add values :
- create your values via the StructureFactory.createSelectionChoice() method
- pass the values using the ScalarParameter PropertyHandle

Here is the code :
public static void buildReportParameters(ElementFactory designFactory,
ReportDesignHandle designHandle){
		ScalarParameterHandle scalarParameterHandle =
designFactory.newScalarParameter("filtre_service");

		try {

scalarParameterHandle.setValueType(DesignChoiceConstants.PARAM_VALUE_TYPE_STATIC);

scalarParameterHandle.setDataType(DesignChoiceConstants.PARAM_TYPE_STRING);
			scalarParameterHandle.setParamType("simple");
			scalarParameterHandle.setPromptText("Application");

scalarParameterHandle.setControlType(DesignChoiceConstants.PARAM_CONTROL_LIST_BOX);

			SelectionChoice choix_1 = StructureFactory.createSelectionChoice();
			choix_1.setValue("valeur_1");
			choix_1.setLabel("libelle_1");

			SelectionChoice choix_2 = StructureFactory.createSelectionChoice();
			choix_2.setValue("valeur_2");
			choix_2.setLabel("libelle_2");

			PropertyHandle propHandle =
scalarParameterHandle.getPropertyHandle(ScalarParameter.SELECTION_LIST_PROP);
			propHandle.addItem(choix_1);
			propHandle.addItem(choix_2);

			scalarParameterHandle.setDistinct(true);
			scalarParameterHandle.setCategory("Unformatted");
			designHandle.getParameters().add(scalarParameterHandle);

		} catch (SemanticException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		}