RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] dynamic connection profile with webservices

Sql database.In my weblogic application's config.properties file I have all
the details of the database connection parameters like
username,password,JDBC driver url.So using web services i can return this
data.
But how to use in birt to create a connection profile.