[birt-report-designer-dev] Drop group heading to first row only

I am using BIRT rcp 2.3.1. I am have rows with multiple entries for the first
column name and want to only show the name when it changes. Looking at pg
214 of the field guide book it I can add a group on the name, which works.
However I want to drop the name only when it changes. To do this it says in
the property editor general page set drop to detail. however in the current
rcp, I can find this drop option. Can anyone help.

Thanks, Tom.