Re: [birt-report-designer-dev] birt report extracting data from oracle

hi adir,

          first of all thnks for your quick reply.
the procedure is very clear.

but in order to get that jdbc driver in the drop down we have to add the
jdbc driver by clicking 'Manage drivers' button.

My question is which drivers i have to add there?
>From where i can download those drivers?

im using oracle9i  and jave 1.5 for Eclipse BIRT.  i cant able to find the
drivers which are compatible for the above requirement