Re: [birt-report-designer-dev] birt report extracting data from oracle

1.new datasource ->jdbc datasource ->next
   1.1 jdbc driver class:  oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
   1.2 jdbc driver url:  jdbc:oracle:thin:@<your ip>:1521:<service name>
   1.3 set  password and user name like in your oracle
2.create new dataset
   2.1 direct datasource combo box to datasource you config for oracle in
bullet 1 ->next

This is the configuration section, next you can drag and drop any of the
tables you got over the report.

is it clear?