[birt-report-designer-dev] Files in the working folder are deleted automatically

Hi all,

I am using BIRT 2.1.2 for creating reports and now I want to update to BIRT
2.2.2. I have downloaded the BIRT Runtime Release Build, changed
the file web.xml and copied the WAR file to the server (jboss). The first
test was ok and I could see the reports.
But everytime, when I restart server, edit the WAR file or just rename it,
all the data in the working folder on the server are deleted.
Do I have to change something other than web.xml file in this version of
BIRT?
I have although tried to use BIRT 2.1.3 and there it is working corectly.

Thank you very much
Juraj