[birt-report-designer-dev] multiple report generation causing mysql driver failure

Hi all,

Sorry if anyone on the Birt-Dev list got this already as i posted in the
wrong forum and i apologise!

I have wrote a Java class to deploy a birt report to a specified directory
in html format. It is pretty much a carbon copy of that found on the BIRT
Eclipse wiki. The class will work fine when i run it once, however if i put
it within a for loop and run it more than once within the loop, all but the
first one fails with the exception:

"03-Jun-2008 10:38:08 org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCDriverMa
nager findDriver
WARNING: Failed to load JDBC driver class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
03-Jun-2008 10:38:08 org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.Connectio
nManager openConnection
SEVERE: Cannot open connection.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCExceptio n: Cannot load JDBC
Driver class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

The fact that the database driver is found first time suggests to me that
all is set up correctly on my machine, i could be suffering from code
blindness as i have read over the class so many times but i cant see
anything wrong. I have attached the class and a test report that uses the
classic models database that should reproduce the error. If anyone could
take a look and give me some feedback that would be great. Any help is as
always greatly appreciated! I have comments in the main method that
hopefully make it easy to run!
Thanks,
John
(p.s. Birt 2.2.2)