[birt-report-designer-dev] Error while exporting report in WORD format on UNIX environment.

Hi,

We have deployed the application on UNIX environment and getting following error when trying to export the Report in WORD format.

+ org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceE xception: Error happened while running the report; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.wpml.WordUt il (initialization failure)

And i am not able to figure out why it is not able to find out the class definition.
Can any one please help me in resolving this?

Any type of help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot in Advance...

Regards
Nikhil