[birt-report-designer-dev] Multiple MasterPages

I want to show one of the GRID objects of my report in Landscape orientation
and all another in Portrait orientation. I created 2 Master Pages. For this
specific GRID I use Landscape  Master Page. But when I render my report to
PDF format I get another report elements rendering in Landscape and specific
GRID rendered in Portrait orientation. It seems that depends on report page
number different report elements rendering in Landscape. Is there known bug
about this?