[birt-report-designer-dev] Birt with EJB

Hi

I am trying to get data from an EJB through a scripted data source. I am using INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY as weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory and PROVIDER_URL as t3://localhost:7001. The server is running and the classpath is all set.

But I am getting the error
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory]
 at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
 at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
 at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
 at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)

When I try to run the ejbclient java class with eclipse, it is working and I am able to get the results. If I invoke through the BIRT report, I am getting the above error.

Please help in resolving this error.

Thank you
Prem

Back to the top