[birt-report-designer-dev] Deploy hibernate ODA

Hi all,

I have posted this issue in the eclipse birt new group but I got any replay, and because its very urgent for me I shoose to send my question to this mail group :http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=26294&group=eclipse.birt#26294

I have developped a custom ODA Driver given the Hibernate ODA as example. My custom Driver load an ear file, extract entities from this ear and query data using the metadata of this entities. In the design steps (using Eclipse) every thing works well, but the problème was in deploying steps. For this purpose, I have copied my plugin under web-inf/plateform/plugins. I want to know how to resolve the classpath problem : I want to use the jars from the deployed ear and not from the declared classpath (In Manifestfile) then I removed the jars entries from Manifest file and the lib folder. When I call my report xml file I have the folowin error : NullPointerException at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.toc.TOCBuilder.write(TOCBuilder.java:160)

Have you any idea about this problem , its very urgent for me.

Your replay will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Sabri.

Back to the top