RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] ODA Extension

Sabri,

>From your problem description, it appears that your launched Eclipse
appl did not load your UI plugin.  I have seen plugin accessibility
problems when testing a plugin via a launched appl from the manifest
editor.  Try to use Run or Debug application instead from the IDE, and
configure it to include both of your ODA runtime and ui plugins.

BTW, such question is best posted at the BIRT or DTP newsgroup.  Please
post any follow-up questions there.

Regards,
Linda

-----Original Message-----

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 01:02:28 +0100
From: "sabri bouzid" <sabri.bouzid@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] ODA Extension
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi,

Im very interested with birt as a reporting tool for applications and I
want to use and extend the ODA Hibernate extension. The first problem I
faced is
: when I run the UI plugin from the PDE Manifest Editor (Launch an
Eclipse application), after shoosing the Hibernate DataSource in the
"New Data Source Wizard" the button next does not work. Is there any
indication about this problem : I want to wich class hold the code of
this button and how to debug this code.

Thanx in advance,

Sabri

Back to the top