RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] Dynamci text element in the BIRT reportfile

please log a bugzilla and attach a report design using the classic model care sample database as data source to show this problem.

thanks

wenfeng

From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of 晨风
Sent: Thu 12/20/2007 8:23 PM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] Dynamci text element in the BIRT reportfile

Hi,
I was using BIRT2.2.1 and designed a report. I used a dynamic text element to display a data set field that contains HTML tags, It work fine using a web browser, but when I exported the report to MS Word, the column that contains dynamic text element can not stretch to fit the column width of the Word's table.

Please give any advices.
Thanks in advance!

Back to the top