[birt-report-designer-dev] Stored procedure and Query at a time

Hi,

  I want to execute a stored procedure before dataset query to get the data
from table. Is Birt provide any solution for that.

 actually my stores procedure will populate data in a table and then through
query i will get data for report. So i need both stored procedure and query
to run for the report.

any body have solution.
looking forward for your response.

Good  bye