[birt-report-designer-dev] HTML Modification

I need to provide my users column sorting in a standard HTML table.  I have
the javascript code, I have a HTML example that works, I just need to know
where to insert it into Birt so that ALL HTML tables are column sortable.

Can you identify the plugin I need to modify?  Or do I need to do something
else?

Thanks,

Skip Strickland, Analyst
Information Access Group