Re: [birt-report-designer-dev] Making BIRT reports from CSV files

Hi Pranav,

It is possible to do so.
You need to define report's 'data source' as "Flat file Data Source" and choose CSV as the format.

Pranav wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to make BIRT reports from CSV files? I have the data in CSV files, could I export the CSV file to BIRT and then be able to create reports using that? If this is possible, could you please send a link which describes the same if same exists.

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks,
Pranav

Gautam Saggar
Senior Developer

Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
SCO-36, Sector 31
Gurgaon-122001
P: 91 124 5085120
F: 91 124 5039120
W: http://www.drishti-soft.com
DISCLAIMER

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd ("Drishti") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Drishti.
Drishti has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Back to the top