Re: [birt-report-designer-dev] Making BIRT reports from CSV files

Hello,

create a new data source, choose "flat file data source" and the the csv-directory. Then create a new data set and choose the the new source, then you can select the file with the data you want to import.

Greetings, Thomas

Pranav schrieb:
Hi,

Is it possible to make BIRT reports from CSV files? I have the data in CSV files, could I export the CSV file to BIRT and then be able to create reports using that? If this is possible, could you please send a link which describes the same if same exists.

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks,
Pranav

Back to the top