From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kranti K K Parisa [GetSet-India]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:09 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT Report Designer project
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] PROBLEM : REPEAST HEADER ON EACH PAGE

Hi all,

I am trying to get the header on all pages in the report generated (pdf) thru BIRT.

I can able to get the hardcoded headings like "Employee List Report"  but i want to print the User Name from the session on each page and also Company Name from database table should be printed on each page.

Please suggest
Thanks in advance

--
Best Regards