Re: [birt-report-designer-dev] No Records found

Hi Kranti,

You can try this out...

I Birt report developer:- go to table properties, then based on the row number you can hide the visibility of the entire table itself. Try that, it will work.

Regards,
Kiran Mithra,
kiranmithra@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Kranti K K Parisa [GetSet-India] wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone help me to display No Records found message when the data table is empty.

I have diff column headings in the table header. when there is no data i want to hide the entire table even the column headings also.

thanks in advance