From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kranti Parisa
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:51 PM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] Generate report from StoredProcedure/Function

Hi,

I am able to design reports with simple SQL queries. but not able to find any information related to reports based on stored procedures. means the stored procedure is returning cursors or some other OUT parameters then how can we render them into the report.

Please  suggest something.

Thanks in advance
--
Best Regards