[birt-report-designer-dev] build dedicated RCP Designer

Hi all,

I have downloaded the complete source code from the CVS as instructed in http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/build/buildInstructions.php. However, I am not sure how to build the dedicated RCP Designer from there. Is the org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.rcp project the one I have to use to build the dedicated RCP Designer? If yes, is running the BuildRCPUI.xml (ant buildfile) enough to build it completely?

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rashid Khan

Back to the top