RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] Date parameter validation

Hi Kumar,

If you run your report on web application, why not do validation on
webpage and then pass valid parameters to report engine, and finally let
report engine generate the report that you want.

And this is the way I used to.

Thanks !

Roger.Chen
E-mail:  chwr@xxxxxxxx