[birt-report-designer-dev] Date parameter validation

Hello All,

In my BIRT 2.1 reports, I am using cascading parameter group with
Granularity, startDate and EndDate. StartDate and EndDate will be
accepted in String data type with format YYYY-mm-dd. Some times, users
will enter the StartDate and EndDate.

My main concern is how can I validate these date parameters while user
entering parameter data?
1. Date should be in the YYYY-mm-dd format and it should be valid?
2. EndDate has to be same or greater than StartDate?

TIA,
Kumar.

Back to the top