[birt-report-designer-dev] Scripted Datasource

I'd like to use scripted datasource with my report.
I wrote my java-classes, packed it in jar file ant put in folder
eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.1.0.N20060628-1351\birt\WEB
-INF\lib\

As far as I understand script engine accesses java classes from this folder.

When I ran my report I got an error message inside report.

script "open" is very simple:

logDB = new ak.szmn.knp.log.Test();
count = 0;

If I write

logDB = new java.io.File("w"); all works fine

I suppose that script engine could not find my java classes.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance
Airat

Back to the top