-----Original Message-----
From: "Wenrong Chen" <chwr@xxxxxxxx>
To: "birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 6/20/06 20:23

I found some problems in BIRT Version 2.0.1.

1)       When I use to reset page size using customer style by letting
Width to be 11pt and Height 8.5pt, similar to a landscape.

Then I switch to Eclipse BIRT Design view, what I got is the portrait
canvas, so some columns are out of the canvas and invisible.

But I can still get the correct report if I run the report.   So I guess
customer page size in design template has a bug, or maybe I am wrong.

2)       I am using borders in report column header, so by this way I
can let all column headers seem to be in a rectangle box.

When I run PDF Report, I see the bottom border lines are gone, that
means that rectangle missed bottom line. This problem only exists in

PDF format report and only shown in second page and page after. Of
course we will not match this problem in HTML format as HTML report

Only has one column header.

I am not sure these two are bugs or not. I hope some one can give me
some tips if you met such problems before. Thanks!

Roger.Chen

Statestreet Technology

E-mail:  chwr@xxxxxxxx

Back to the top