[birt-report-designer-dev] default font format into pdf output

I have such problem. I need to creare report in Russian, I create font-metrics, make file userconfig.xml and load it from my application...  I did all that i find in birt faq. and in this newsgroup.  But when i create pdf output my russian symbols is #, thow then i do generation of pdf with
fop -c c:\tmp\userconfig.xml all work., but in that case in my fo file i make  <fo:body font-family="Arial" font-weight="normal" font-style="normal">  My Russian symbols in Arial font type (normal,normal).   It seems to me that in pdf output all my labels of different font type looks similar, may be pdf in birt use some default font? Is anybody knows what font is it, how set up default font for my output from birt, or maybe how yo embed my Arial font with Russian symbols into pdf ?   Please help me, i need that much.

Back to the top