From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mark
Sent: Tue 8/2/2005 3:11 PM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] XML data source implementation

Hi,

I have been trying to get in touch with Gary Xue regarding our interest in
participating in XML data source implementation for BIRT. Looks like he is
busy and I was not able to connect with him for the past 3-4 weeks. Is
there someone else I can get in touch with? Please advise.

Thanks,

Mark

Technical Services
Sirvisetti Systems
347 Plainfield Avenue
Edison NJ 08817
Tel:(732) 985-2200
Direct: (732) 985-8417
Fax:(732) 985-4448
http://www.sirvisetti.com
http://autostream.sirvisetti.com

This email has been sent by Sirvisetti Systems. If you believe this email
has reached you in error or if you no longer wish to receive email updates
from Sirvisetti Systems, Reply to this email with Remove in the Subject
line. We regret for the inconvenience caused.