[birt-report-designer-dev] Unable to create New Report

Hello,
I am new to BIRT. I have eclipse version 3.0.2 and i downloaded BIRT "birt-report-framework-1_0.zip" into Esclipse directory and also EMF & SDO RT version 2.0.1   ,  GEF 3.0.1 Release, GEF Runtime  and installed them. I create a Report design Project and in that i tried to create a Report project but , it iam getting this error and not able to create a New report under it.

Unable To instantiate editor:org.eclipse.brit.report.designer.ui.editors.ReportEditor
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/eclips/gef/commands/commandstack

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks
Sudha

Back to the top