[birt-report-designer-dev] stored procedure and BIRT

Hi,

I would like to develop a report with stored procedure as data source. I saw on FAQ that BIRT can be integrated with stored procedure but I cannot find 'how'. I have tried setting up in data set but not much success.

If you could point me to doco or how this can be achieved it would be much appreciated. I also would like to pass parameters to stored procedure as well.

Regards,

Win Pe

Back to the top