From: birt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Clenahan
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 12:21 PM
To: BIRT PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: [birt-pmc] Callisto Dates and BIRT 2.1 Dates

Team,

Further to the PMC call today, I just checked the Callisto dates.

The main reference I could find for Callisto was: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php. The basic Callisto dates on this page have not changed. These align with the dates that we have in the BIRT 2.1 Development Plan, with one exception: The Callisto dates have BIRT as releasing both RC0 and RC1 on April 14th. As per previous discussions, my understanding is that BIRT's RC0 is a repackaging of the M5 code since we are not yet done with the work to repackage JARs, but tested with the other RC0 project code.

Net: Our dates are accurate, with the note that our RC0 does not contain any new features.

Correct?

Paul.

Back to the top