Re: [birt-pmc] I won't be able to make the PMC meeting on 3/13

Based on Mike and Paul being out, I think we should just cancel the next two weeks and go for the week of 3/20.  Since Jason and I have a presentation to do on the 3/20, it would be good if we could defer this to 3/21.

If any issues need immediate attention, we can handle it through emails.

Scott

Michael Fox wrote:

I'll be out of the office that day.  Since there is no meeting next week (3/6), I'll be back on 3/20.

        Mike