[birt-pmc] Mix-N-Match at EclipseCon

Guys,

One of the opportunities at EclipseCon is to arrange Mix-N-Match sessions where developers from one project meet the developers from another project. From the web site.

Project Mix-n-Match - The development teams of two or three projects get together for a meet-and-greet. The goal is to meet your opposite number on other projects so as to form the social bonds that make it easier to work across projects. Additionally, the project teams can use this time to discuss and advise on architectural and design issues. These sessions are limited to active project developers. There will be a half-dozen simultaneous mix-n-matches. Submission deadline January 1st.
At this time, the response has been relatively limited.

Do you think it would be valuable for the BIRT Dev team that are at EclipseCon? What projects should we try to set something up with?

I think that TPTP of course would be interesting. In addition, it would be interesting to see if we could add some web components to integrate BIRT into WTP. Finally, there is the DTP.

Others?

Scott

Back to the top