[birt-news] BIRT 2.1.3 - HTML vs PDF Layout issue

I am trying to get our app converted to run on WebSphere 6.1 and I am having issues with HTML vs PDF layout.

I can run my reports in PDF layout with no issues.  When I run in HTML layout, my header (a grid) and report content (a table) are side by side.

I tried putting a grid within my body to wrap these two elements and that fixed the HTML layout, but then my PDFs run off the side of the page.

Any thoughts?

J Hohgrefe

Back to the top