[birt-news] Locked osgi jar file on tomcat

Hi all,
    I have a web application where I am using birt runtime to generate and display reports. The problem is that whenever I undeploy the application, the org.eclipse.osgi_xxx.jar file in platform/plugin folder will be locked, and thus my application will not be properly undeployed. I need to restart the tomcat container each and everytime. I have also tried the AntiJARLocking property in the context.xml but to no avail. Can any body please help me?

regards,
Chandra

Back to the top