[birt-news] Adding JDom to my BIRT deploy

Hi, i'm using BIRT 2.2 RC4 with eclipse and also testing with tomcat 5.0
I wanted to make a scripted data set that uses a java class that reads and XML using JDom.
My problem is that it's not being found...
I receive the error:
"A BIRT exception occurred.
  Plug-in Provider:Eclipse.org
  Plug-in Name:BIRT Data Engine
  Plug-in ID:org.eclipse.birt.data
  Version:2.2.0.v20070620
  Error Code:data.engine.BirtException
  Error Message:A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating _javascript_ _expression_. Script engine error: Wrapped java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/DataConversionException (DataSet[Data Set1].__bm_open#4)
 Script source: DataSet[Data Set1].__bm_open, line: 1, text:
__bm_open(). See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating _javascript_ _expression_. Script engine error: Wrapped java.lang.RuntimeException : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/DataConversionException (DataSet[Data Set1].__bm_open#4)
 Script source: DataSet[Data Set1].__bm_open, line: 1, text: __bm_open()"

My code is on the  WEB-INF/classes folder
I tried putting the jar on: WEB-INF/classes , WEB-INF/lib, scriptlib and also tried extracting it on the first.
It's strange that my code is being found but the JDom's isn't..

If anyone knows what should i do please tell me

Thanks

Back to the top