[birt-news] Contributing a Data Set UI to a pre-existing Data Source

Title: Mensagem
Hi all,

I am trying customize BIRT and add a new type of data set UI to generate a SQL query for JDBC data sources. BIRT comes with two data set types:
- SQL Select Query
- SQL Store Procedure Query

I would like to add a third type with a different user interface class, but the code would be defined in my plugin which would define the corresponding extension.

Is it possible to contribute (and work fine) just with a data set UI under the org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.design.ui.dataSource extension point?

I've seen examples such as providing the data source UI as well the data set UI, but not with the data set UI only...

Thanks in advance,

Kiev

Esta mensagem, incluindo os seus anexos, contém informaçoes confidenciais destinadas a indivíduo e propósito específicos, e é protegida por lei. Caso voce nao seja o citado indivíduo, deve apagá-la imediatamente. É terminantemente proibida a utilizaçao, acesso, cópia ou divulgaçao nao autorizada das informaçoes presentes neste email.  As informaçoes contidas nesta mensagem e em seus anexos sao de responsabilidade de seu autor, nao representando idéias, opinioes, pensamentos ou qualquer forma de posicionamento por parte da Fundaçao Desembargador Paulo Feitoza.

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is law protected, and is intended only for the business use of the addressee. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it. It's forbidden the unauthorized use, access, copy or disclose of the information contained in this communication.  The content of this message is responsibility of the author, and does not represent ideas, opinions, thoughts or any kind of statement of Fundaçao Desembargador Paulo Feitoza.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.