[birt-news] XLS prototype export in a web application

Title: Flashmail
Hello,

I tried the 2.2M6 version of BIRT and enjoyed wtih the XLS export appearance. I would like to use it in my web application. I'm using the BIRT report engine 2.2M6 and I can create XLS reports thanks to the BIRT viewer (but there are some problems..). I would like to know how I could generate a XLS report by cliking on a simple link without the BIRT viewer.
Did someone this? Have you met some problems with the XLS prototype?

Thanks

Nicolep

Back to the top