[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[birt-news] Export BIRT.product fails
- From: "Rashid Khan" <rashidk3@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:30:52 +0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=bQuVDUPgcZVxk/m7JCWR/CtegCc2bkrdL9B/7VqcMXX110gELmODznamK10mmHuUMVnvRjvdB8aclT6iTBbABVvuTv6ts5jlTMaCRO4JAxX/VpvMOgBS9qHl1u4TiwVdBwQ6biBAiBDXf88YtcjOlGTwPWzfRQiRFo9MHRmrmNc=
I checked out BIRT 2.1.1_Release 20060729 source from CVS Repository. I have been able to run it successfully within eclipse without any errors. However, when I try to export BIRT.product using the Eclipse Product export wizard, it fails with an error (after proceeding for about 86%) saying to refer to the log files for details. When I go through the log files I find that some errors are reported in two files:
2. logs/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.sampledb.ui/ui.jar.bin.log (see attached)
I do not understand why eclipse does not complain about these errors when I run the application within eclipse, and somehow fails when I try to export. Any idea what I am missing here?
I have been trying to fix this error since two weeks now without any luck. I would really appreciate if any one guides me through this. It is critical for me to know how to build BIRT by exporting it as Eclipse Product, as I have to make some small changes to the BIRT source code.
Thanks in advance.