[birt-news] One Document/Report with many report

Hello to everyone,
my problem is the follow;
I need create an "Asset statements", and this one is composed by many different reports. The data source is an only XML file, relative to one customer, with, for example, 5/6 or more sub-sets of data.
The question is:
It is possible create one single Report/Document, composed, for example, by 5/6 or more reports relative to the same XML and obtain at the end one big report(pdf file in my case) with index and all the reports as part of the same documents. It is possible with Birt to do that ? If yes which is the correct structure to give at my documents? Which is the correct way to obtain that?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Back to the top