[birt-news] Birt parameters

> Hello, i'm new in BIRT.
>
> So i would like to call the birt API to generate a document with a collelction
> that i make in a java class. I don't want to use a direct access between birt
> and database.
>
> For exemple, i would like to display a collection of object.
>
> I can't find how to do and if it is possible.
>
> Thank for your help.
>
> Cordialement, Sébastien MARIN.
Sébastien,

This newsgroup is primarily for developers of the BIRT product.  A more appropriate place for your question would be the BIRT newsgroup.  Since you are here, you should have a look at the Java and Session Objects discussion on the BirtWorld blog.  I believe that the blog will provide the information that you need to do this.

Scott Rosenbaum
BIRT PMC