[birt-news] Anyone Done Excel Extensions Yet?

Hello All:

I am about to use BIRT for an enterprise reporting tool.  Before I begin I was wondering if anyone else has started work on Export to Excel features (why reinvent the wheel right?).  I was thinking o using good old POI-HSSF.  So far I love this product, I just need to justify why I would use the product "if it doesn't do this".  Easy enough when we have really easy reportw with no graphics and such!

All the best,

-Jason

Back to the top