From: birt-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ashwin Patil
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:52 AM
To: birt-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-news] Help

Hello all

I am using Birt2.0M1 to generate the reports .But i found that when the reports are of Big size say around 100 pages the performance is very slow .

It takes around 2-3 minutes to generate the report.can anyone help me out how to improve the performance so that the big reports will get generated in say around 10 secs.

Thanks in advance .

Regrads

Ashwin Patil

Back to the top