Re: [birt-dev] Contributing video

May and/or shall  I integrate the videos in the new internet pages?

Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. November 2021 14:06
An: Birt Dev project
Betreff: [birt-dev] Contributing video

Hi all,

The project is making more and more progress in setting up the BIRT development environment with the help of Ed Merks.

We have now better working sets and duplicated embedded projects have been hidden by Ed.

We have created a video that explains the full cycle of contributing to BIRT.

00:00 Intro

00:40 Fork the main BIRT repository

02:00 Download the Eclipse Installer

03:10 Start Installation

05:20 Start Eclipse

05:50 Automatically configure the development environment

09:00 Running BIRT with your changes

12:00 Running Unit Tests

14:00 Making and pushing a change

16:00 Creating a Pull Request