Re: [birt-dev] BIRT Q&A Meeting

Will there be a build for MacOS silicon

Yes

?
 Is it worth building the current dev version, on Windows and Mac Intel, since it seems the viewer is not working yet?

We should build that routinely. Please file an issue @github (and provide a patch ;)

 Any forecast when a runtime could be available for me to test the bugzilla issues I raised against old versions? and which Java versions will be supported?

Mac? We have builds every day for Windows. Check ci.eclipse.org/birt birt master last successful artifacts build directory.

I won’t attend the Q&A as it will be at 4am Tuesday here in Australia….

Early birds catch worms 😊

Regards,
Colin

I have a few elementary questions - feel free to ignore them if your discussion will be more technical: I’m impressed that anyone can understand the complexities of integrating all the components.