Re: [birt-dev] Large change pending

I'm not suggesting to move them now, I just tried to understand the rule why some of them are moved while others are not.

Regards,
AF

10/29/2021 8:07 PM, Wim Jongman пишет:
Thanks for the review. Most of your comments are out of scope for this commit (e.g. move bundles to j11). I made a separate issue for LauncherUtils and resolved all converstations.