Re: [birt-dev] Website Live! (well, almost...)

Hi !

From my point of view I am waiting that the text I have edited is confirmed.

Once confirmed, Eclipse (or whoever) should be asked to forward the website to the official environment where the workflow of editing website pages must be checked if it works correctly in that environment and a responsible for the content must be determined.

If my point of view is wrong please communicate the correct status.

After this done I will work on adding a blog to the website if this is a common wish.

Best

Christophe