Re: [birt-dev] Website

No problem you can have look at any time.

Besides this, I think we should have a phone call, because there are misunderstandings on the way.

Docusaurus works like hugo. The process I described is nothing else then the process eclipse describes in the pages you indicated.

The process you now proposed is the one I proposed at the beginning.

Here what I originally proposed:

Let’s save (commit and push) the sources of the website without the content in a sub dir of BIRT e.g.:   ./website/…

Publish the static website and md-files for acceptance to the existing github birt/website repo, once accepted sync the gh-pages with https://www.eclipse.org/birt/.

The md-files can be downloaded (pulled) from der gh-pages, edited, the website rebuilded and pushed to the gh-pages….

So far OK?