Re: [birt-dev] Unit tests

Hi Steve,

I was able to workaround this particular failure by adding more bundles to  birt-runtime-osgi, and then more and more.
And then I improved class loader creation a bit to consider more than one folder ... but then finally I was blocked by classes from Tidy.jar that archived inside org.eclipse.birt.report.engine bundle.

Perhaps someone can point me to a document that explains what is the specific goal of "birt-runtime-osgi" and why BIRT needs wrapper layer around Eclipse Platform

Regards,
AF